domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2015

TheMeshProject Vs. Maitreya

I just bought Maitreya mesh body and I am surprise about the good quality. So I decided to compare two mesh bodies:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1 
vs.
#TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(f) v.5

In my opinion both have its ups and downs.

  • TheMeshProject shape is perfect with high qualitys skins that comes with it. But everything else sucks. Installers mostly. You depends on a HUD that everything goes to there. In the begining it is fine, but when you add more and more outfits it becomes a mess. And it is not compatible with anything. For exemplo, if you buy a Slink shoes it won't fit on TheMeshProject.
  • Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1 is not so perfect as TheMeshProject but it is not so behind. Actually the diference is very small. But what I loved about Maitreya Mesh Body is that I can use my Slinks Hands and Feet again, and therefore my tons of shoes and boots for slink feet. And there are no instalers, it's the old and good apps that I love.
So no more talking. See the pics and judge for yourself.

Maitreya                                                            TheMeshProject
Price: L$ 2750                                                          Price: L$ 5000
  
  


  

  

  

  

  

  
  


  

  


So... in your opinion... wich is he best?





Um comentário:

  1. For its review the Maitreya is the best. For the visual difference is minimal and is best suited to your pre-existing inventory, and cost much less. The cost-benefit of maitreya was unbeatable.

    ResponderExcluir